Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Why??



Why is time never in my favor?
Why do I always find something I want to do when I only have time for things I need to do.
Why do cats always stink? And why do they always scare me?
Why, when I'm at work, do I come up with the funniest things and laugh out loud...by myself?
Why is life hard but worth every second of it?
Why does it snow 2 feet one day, sunshine the next, then proceed to snow again?
Why do we have amazing bodies that can run miles at a time?
Why do friends and family mean so much to us?
Why do my nights always end in me wanting ice cream?
Why do I snap chat hideous pictures of myself to my sisters?
Why are my sisters my best friends?
Why do I believe in religion?
Why do I live my life to be a good, charitable, friendly, virtuous person?

I don't have all the answers, but when I gain something I know is true, I try to share it.

Here is something I believe in. Something I know to be true. Why?

Love, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment