Thursday, January 17, 2013

An ode to Friendship

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot. 

-Eleanor Roosevelt


I am almost twenty one years old. In those years, I have gained strength and courage and confidence. But I couldn't have done any of that without my friends. 

So, here is a tribute to my friends. They help me stay grounded when my vanity can be too much to handle. They make me laugh so hard I can't brethe. They make me smart. They make me want to do better. They want me to do better. They have seen me at my worst and my best and they still love me for me. I may do something that makes them never want to talk to me ever again, but there they are, every second of the day, there for me. 

I am the luckiest person in the world to have such a great support group. I have my own fan section. And I wouldn't change it for anything.

Blog world, THESE are my friends. Crazy, wild, fun, loving, compationate. The best people in the world. 

Thank you friends. 











No comments:

Post a Comment