Thursday, January 24, 2013

Everyone can have a bad day.

Everyone can have a bad day.
Nikki Haley



My lack of post yesterday was due to a bad day. But we all have different coping methods to how we deal with bad days. My coping method probably wasn't the best that I could have handled it but it worked for me. I just go to bed early, and today I was up at 5 to do homework. Sometimes, sleeping, not just a nap, can take your mind off of something troubling you. Let your dreams work out the problems for you. 

But if you can't go to sleep, I suggest music. Music has always been one of my stress reliever outlets. Listen or make music, it doesn't matter.

Last suggestion for a bad day, look at crazy pictures of yourself. The one above is me and my 2 crazy sisters. We have a LOT of fun together. They can turn my bad days into good.

But don't worry if you can't shake those depressed feelings, everyone has bad days once in a while.

Love, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment