Saturday, January 26, 2013

Being Classy: Part 1

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
Coco Chanel


I have always loved this quote of Coco Chanel. This is why I bought the book Classy by DerekBlasberg, Lauren Conrad's book, Style, and have watched almost every Audrey Hepburn movie and LOVED IT! I love the idea of a classy girl/woman/lady in the 21st century.

I have also loved style blogs. I read teen vogue, read tons of style blogs and truly believe that although fashion costs money, style doesn't. There is no excuse for you not to look your best when you are on a budget.

So, for today's blogpost, I wanted to show you some of my favorite style choices. Because, dressing classy is only one part of truly being classy!
















I wish I could go through and explain all of my outfits because I love each one of them! But that would take too long. So if you have questions, comment below!!

Stay Classy!

Love, Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment