"I am the captain of my soul;
I am the master of my fate."
-William Ernest Henley
First Post in 3, 2, 1.
Hello World,
My name is Katie. I've am a new born (born again, and again) blogger. But, I usually never stick to it. But, in the spirit of the new year, and my realization that I control my fate, I am going to do what I love, write and share about what I love. Somedays may include what I did at work, or school, or maybe just about where I come from, but I hope you stay with me.
I am junior studying at Brigham Young University-Idaho and I am looking to find my niche. Right now, I would call myself a designer. But in that word comes creative spirit, fashion stylist, interior designer, painter, musician and the list goes on and on. Stay with me as I share my love of beauty with you.
Love, Kate
No comments:
Post a Comment