Saturday, January 19, 2013

Lose an hour in the morning, and you will be all day hunting for it.

Lose an hour in the morning, 
and you will be all day hunting for it.

~Richard Whately

 


My sister has the quote written above on her mirror in her bedroom. I thought about it when I woke up this morning. Last night, I wasn't feeling the best, so I went to bed around 10-10:30. I then woke up this morning at 5:30 to go to the bathroom and could not go back to sleep. So I put in Harry Potter 5. (MY FAVORITE HARRY POTTER) (Fan-much?) Anyway, after sitting there for a while and knowing that I wouldn't be going back to sleep I did a few things.
1. Took a Shower
2. Did my Laundry
3. Brushed my hair (That is a task sometimes)
4. Ate Breakfast
5. Did some homework
6. Wrote you all a post!
How great it feels to have everything done this early! 
Today, I already have a busy shedule so doing these things first just worked out for me. 
I hope you all find your days productive!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment