Friday, January 25, 2013

Music...you feel no pain.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 
-Bob Marley



Day 2 of waking up early. So, here is my early morning playlist.

The first: Peter Bradley Adams, "The Longer I Run"

I think my sister Denise showed me this song, and I am truly greatful that she did. If any man serenades me with this, I WILL MARRY YOU!



The second is: Gungor "Beautiful Things"
This one I heard yesterday, and It made my day beautiful. It made me feel so special on an eternal perspective. Just give it a listen. (Also reminds me of Denise)



The third is: Iron and Wine, "Flightles Bird, American Mouth"
This song reminds me of one of my very best friends: Chelsea! We used to listen to it all the time when we lived together. We will live together again and listen to it all the time.



The last one for this morning is another Iron and Wine, their cover of "Such Great Heights" (Originally by the Postal Service--LOVE THEM TOO)



If you are an early riser like myself, give these songs a listen. They will make your day a little better. Good words, Bob. My pains are gone.

Love, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment